Although I’ve made this dish many times and may different ways over the years, this is the first time on the Blackstone Griddle. This Marinated Chicken Fajitas recipe is one of my favorite Mexican recipes on the Blackstone Griddle.. Sounds good, doesn’t it? I hope you’ll give this recipe a try and feel free to change it up to fit your tastes if you would like to. Let me know how it comes out! See below for ingredients and directions as well as items used in this video.
Amazon Affiliate Links for items used in this video:
Blackstone 36″ Griddle Cooking Station – I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!)
You may also visit https://www.blackstoneproducts.com/product/36-outdoor-griddle-4-burner/?ref=59 and use discount code “EVERYDAYBBQ” to receive 10% off your order directly through Blackstone.
Blackstone Griddle Grease Slide from Backyard Life Gear
My Cutting Board
Godmorn 8″ Chef’s Knife – Rust free German Stainless Steel
– I used 3.5 Lbs of chicken breast sliced into fajita type sized bites
– 3/4 cup of olive oil (adjust to recipe)
– 2.8 Ounces or two standard envelope packages of your favorite taco/fajita seasoning
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of jalapeño powder (you may remove this or substitute if you don’t have) I used Legend Brand
– 1/2 cup of salsa verde or tomatillo salsa
– Juice from 2 limes
– 3 bell peppers (sliced)
– 2-3 large onions (sliced)
– 2 tomatoes (sliced)
– 3 jalapeno peppers (cut) you may use less or none if you don’t want it spicy
– Corn or Flour Tortillas
– Cheese (optional)
– Hot sauce (optional)
– Cilantro (preferred)
– WASH YOUR HANDS!
– Prepare your marinade as per the video
– Combine your marinade with your sliced chicken into a one gallon ziplock bag or food saver it
– Allow chicken to marinade in the refrigerator for 24 hours
– Preheat your griddle to medium high heat
– Once griddle is ready, begin cooking your veggies
– Once veggies are half done (to your liking) move them to the side on low heat
– Place chicken onto griddle and move frequently until cooked
– Combine chicken and veggies and stir frequently until everything is done
– Remove from Griddle, build your fajita and EAT!!!!
Thanks for checking out our video! This YouTube channel is a dream come true for our family and we are very grateful to our viewers and subscribers! Please remember to find us on social media also:
Channel Support/Donations: https://www.patreon.com/EverydayBBQ
PLEASE Subscribe to our channel! We will release videos regularly and hope to improve your viewing experience with each production!
Disclaimer: This video and description contains amazon affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I potentially can receive a small commission.
Thanks so much!!!